Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Pastor Caroline - April 14, 2020


Today our reading comes from the Bible and it is Psalm 121. I am using The Amplified Study Bible. 

As we read the scripture over and over, (and I pray that you will do that today) it truly speaks to us that God is our keeper and we are not in this alone.

Let me just point out the key points the Lord drew me to as I break this down for you.
He says “look up”(lift up my eyes)  and “seek help” (from where shall my help come?), both in first 1. Our answer,
Our help comes from the very one who made heaven and earth, verse 2 tells us.

He who keeps you will not slumber, verse 3 . He watches over you in other words,  He does not sleep.

The Lord is your keeper,  verse 5, He protects you all the day and night.  Verses  6 and 7 are written: “ The sun will not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. ) meaning He is watching us, 24/7.  He never takes a vacation or even a day off. Amazing!

He keeps us from evil and has a wonderful plan for our life and has a purposed time as well. He sees us as we come and go everyday and His protective hand covers us. He provides our daily needs. How long will He do this? - -  From this time forth and forever, we are told in verse 8.

There are only eight verses in this beautiful Psalm, and it is packed full of wonderful assurances and promise.
We have a great reason to “lift up our voice in praise” when we read scripture such as this to help us understand how powerful God is.


And when we “lift up our eyes” and take our focus off the world, and cast our eyes toward heaven we stand in awe of all that God has created and provided, His splendour and beauty takes our breath away.

I am thrilled to know God loves me enough to help me, keep me, protect me, and guard me, from now until eternity. And He loves you enough to do the very same for you. This scripture gives us this very assurance.

So let’s praise the Lord and give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. For His mercy and lovingkindness endure forever. Psalm 106 first 1.

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it . Psalm 118 Verse 24

Blessings to all of you today and everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment