Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Pastor Caroline - May 5, 2020



Ultimate healing awaits us at the moment of Resurrection. Not a shred of death or disease will enter heaven with us.
These are two very powerful sentences in today’s reading. David Jeremiah certainly has a way with words and his book “Daily in His Presence”, is blessing me immensely; and I pray you are blessed as you read along.

I know God is the ultimate healer. Psalm 103 verse 3 says:
(3) He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. (Good News Bible) 

The Psalm of David tells us this and I especially love these two lines because they speak to my mind and my physical body. It is wonderful to not be tormented in my mind concerning my sins, because they are forgiven under the blood of Jesus, and to know my diseases are healed, by His power, over the disease. Praise be to God!

When I pray for healing (or anything for that matter), I must have the faith to believe I will receive. Just as Jesus healed the blind man, the blind man received his sight because he believed Jesus could heal him, and Jesus did. You will find that in Luke Chapter 18 verse 42. (42) Jesus said to him, “Then see! Your faith has made you well”.
Taken from the Good News Bible.

I often say, “I believe, I receive“, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, because so often God has proved Himself over and over and so I build my faith; from faith to faith, from answered prayer to answered prayer. I am blessed.

If you go to the Gospel of Mark you will read about Jesus healing man who had an evil spirit within and Jesus ordered the evil spirit to leave this man, and it did! He healed Simon’s mother-in-law; He healed a man from a dreaded skin disease; He healed a paralyzed man who could not walk, He healed a man with a paralyzed hand. We can be assured that Jesus can heal our physical body, as we read about the healings from the scriptures in Mark, (to name a few), Jesus did during His ministry. He can heal our minds and soul as well. He is the Great Physician.

Now, we are not going to live forever on this earth, so one day our bodies will be given up to death, and then raised up to life eternal with the Lord, where not a shred of death or disease will enter heaven with us. What a promise, what a truth. What a Saviour!!

And:
What  a day that will be
When my Saviour I shall see When I look upon His face
The One who save me by His grace
When He takes me by the hand And leads me to the promised land
What a day, glorious day that will be.

And all healing will be....                ........ complete.


Hallelujah!


Amen and Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment