Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Friday, June 5, 2020

Pastor Caroline - June 5, 2020



1 Peter Chapter 3 Verse 4 in the Good News Bible reads this way:
(4) Instead, your beauty should consist of your true inner self, the ageless beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of the greatest value in God’s sight.

I spoke with a friend of mine just recently who said to me she did not feel beautiful anymore. I listened as she told me the things she wished she had, like the energy she had when she was young, the beautiful hair and the trim and slim body and on and on. When she finished the list I threw my head back and laughed out loud. She looked at me strangely for a moment and asked what I was laughing at. I said,”My dear, look at us, 50 years older, we are never again going to ever be those 17 year old, high spirited, young ladies we once were. Now that is a fact and a truth. We both laughed and agreed.


I did say to her, “When I see you I see a girl who grew up to be a wonderful servant of the Lord, a Mom who gave and continues to give all she had and has, in raising her family, who stood by her husband in all their years together and sometimes not in his finest years, shall we say, and who nursed her Mom and Dad in their final years until the Lord called them home.
I see a lady whose hair has turned silver with a shine that even the professional hairdressers cannot match, I see hands that are now a bit crooked from the hard labour over the years, and I see a heart as big as the sky, not only for her own family but for anyone who comes in her path.
I see a lady who is filled with peace and contentment and who is not wanting for the material things in life that will one day pass away. I see a lady who’s only desire is to love Jesus more so she can love others more”.

What do I see when I look at you?, I asked. She looked at me and waited for my summary.
I took a moment and looked straight into her eyes and I said, “I see, A Beautiful You!
I see in you 1 Peter Chapter 3 verse 4; a lady with a gentle and quiet spirit, a true sense of who you are in Christ, and who Christ is in you, a wonderful and true friend and someone who God values more every day you spend on this earth loving those you meet. Your beauty is deep within you and has a very healthy glow around you that lights up everywhere you go. You are precious and beautiful in His sight”.                               
You are,  “A Beautiful You”.

You are precious and beautiful in my sight and I am thankful I have such a beautiful friend.

I pray everyone will take to heart the above scripture and put your name in the scripture and pray it over yourself. Then you will see your value in God’s sight.

Come and join me again on Monday when we have a new reading and a fresh new week. Have a blessed weekend.
Also Sunday I will share the message by video in the late afternoon, please join me then.

You are precious in His sight.



No comments:

Post a Comment