Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Monday, March 30, 2020

Pastor Caroline - March 30, 2020

“This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it”.  Romans chapter 12 verse 2 from the New Living Translation Bible.

What away to start our day, rejoicing in the Lord!!


In our reading today from “Daily in His Presence“,  by David Jeremiah, our first question is who do you want to please? Well for me, I want to please God first;  then I know that I know, I will please my husband, my children, my family of God and even strangers. How do I know? Because God will fill me with his love, mercy and grace and I will pass those  along to others. I can and will be generous to those in need, especially in these days, because God says in Hebrews chapter 13 verse 16, “But do not forget to do good and to share, with such sacrifices God is well pleased”. We see this in our reading today, this is our instruction from our daily devotion. We please God when we reach out to others with our friendship, our support, our caring for one another,  our shoulder to cry on, or whatever the person in front of us is in need of. We can help in some small or big way, and we will be a blessing to them, we will be blessed,  and, more importantly we will “bring honour to God!“ He will be well pleased with our actions and your day will be “filled with joy“ as you rejoice and be glad in this day the Lord has given us.

Let’s all please God every day bringing glory unto him.




No comments:

Post a Comment