Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Friday, March 27, 2020

Pastor Caroline - March 27, 2020


Sometimes when I talk about God, outside the church setting, people are uncomfortable around me. You cannot be in my presence for very long before you catch on that I love the Lord, and I am a Christian. I talk about God, I sing about Him and to Him,  I pray to Him for myself and for others and I defend Him when people are unkind or dismiss Him.

He (Jesus) is the light of the world, John chapter 1 verse 9, John chapter 8 verse 12, and John chapter 9 verse 5,  these verses  tell us this is true. Jesus tells us if we follow Him we will not walk in darkness, but will have the “light of life.”

I am glad Jesus is my light, especially during these days, weeks and possibly months ahead. I do not want to be in darkness, nor do I want others in darkness and so every day I want my light to shine, I want people to know I love Jesus, He loves me and he wants everyone to come to Him.
He loves you!!!

Do not be afraid of the light (Jesus,) share the light,  (Jesus) and some will be glad you did and some will even today shun Him. Do not worry about rejection when you share Jesus for you just never know when you have actually “planted a seed”of His light into the darkness of this world. Let your light shine and be a blessing to those around you. Know that you are loved!!



No comments:

Post a Comment