Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Monday, March 23, 2020

From Pastor Caroline - Monday March 23, 2020


Continuing in my devotional from David Jeremiah called “Daily in His Presence” we see that we are to trust God always.

Some of you are asking how do I pay my rent, my bills, my mortgage, keep food on the table, cover the daily medication needed, and all the other expenses I have, now that  I am laid off work? With Covid-19, I am told not to be away from my home unless absolutely necessary. Some can work from home and still earn a pay check, however, for those who cannot, life still happens and bills still appear in the mailbox.  How long will this last? So “many questions” and not “enough answers”.


Well folks I do not have the answers either, but,  I am putting my trust in God. I am reminding myself that God  will provide and protect my family. I have been on my knees in prayer and will continue to do just that, asking that “our daily bread” (our daily needs) be supplied, for me and for all of you. I raise my voice in prayer for all of us here in Pictou County, our province, our precious Canada, our wonderful world.  I  pray for leaders all over the world to be in unity as we work through Civid-19. We will get through!!!


I pray that our restless minds will settle down and we will listen for His small still voice. He will take care of you !!! He has promised that in His word, Hebrews Chapter 13 verse 5 reads, in part, “ I (God) will never leave you or forsake
you.” I believe His word and stand on His truth today. You can do the same.


Let’s all continue to pray and trust in the Lord-everyday- for .... How precious to know that surely no good thing shall be withheld from us whilst we walk up rightly!”, as we have read in our reading today.  Thank you Lord for your word of promise and thank you for gifted writers such as David Jeremiah who bring us wonderful devotional reading books to still our busy minds and bring us peace.


Peace be with all of you today and in all our days ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment