Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Pastor Caroline - Wednesday January 12, 2022 - Never Alone

 





Never Alone

 

Help carry one another’s burdens, and in this way you will obey the law of Christ. Galatians Chapter 6 Verse 2. (Good News Bible)

 

In these days we are not physically connected to many people. We all have a bubble of 8 or 10 people perhaps, but the vast majority of people who were in our lives before March 2020 are separated from us right now. Well there are some ways we can stay connected even if we are not face-to-face and in person. We can text, email, FaceTime, send a letter, call or send a selfie to someone. This at least lets people know we are alive and well. However, even these connections somehow do not completely fill our deep inner need to fellowship with family and friends. We feel alone at times – especially when we cannot reach out for a great big hug!! Oh how I miss the hugs! (When hugging is allowed again I will hug everyone I meet, friend or stranger so get ready when you see me coming your way). 😊

 

God never intended us to be alone. He instructs us to help carry one another’s burdens, to reach out and be there for others. God even promised us in Hebrews Chapter 13 verse 5 “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.”

 In Joshua Chapter 1 verse 9 also in the Good News Bible we read; “Remember that I have commanded you to be determined and confident! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for, the Lord your God, am with you wherever you go.”

This tells me that God wants to be with us and reminds us that He does not want us to be alone. Never alone!

 

God wants us to have fellowship with one another. To strengthen and guide each other. One man’s weakness is another man’s strength and so together we can encourage and strengthen each other.

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds we are told in Psalm 147 verse 3. He wants us to walk through the trials of life with each other. This is done through the instruction He gives each one of us when we come along side one who is in need. Physical, mental and spiritual needs can all be met when we carry one another’s burdens and stay in the word of God.

Psalm 91:4(GNB) reads;

He will cover you with His wings; you will be safe in His care; His faithfulness will protect and defend you.

Glory hallelujah this is indeed good news!

Here is more good news in Psalm 143 verse 8:

Remind me each morning of your constant love, for I put my trust in you. My prayers go up to you; show me the way I should go.

With these few scriptures, and there are many more in the Bible; you can see God never wants us to be alone. And we are never alone when we have God as our anchor and guide.

Pray for one another, pray with one another, pray over the burdens and the cares of the day with each other before the Lord. He hears and answers our prayers.

 

Also we are never alone when we share life with others. It may look differently just now but it is not impossible. Share your love and faith with others in whatever way God shows you. He allows me the privilege to write these messages and this keeps me connected to all of you and I feel the connection so I never feel alone. Thank you for your prayers for me and I love to pray for you as well.

 

When I make my daily phone calls I believe God has this phone ministry purposed for something greater than I will ever know. Everything you do in the love of Christ is a connection.

So folks, stay connected, stay in His love, help carry each other just now and always and let your faith lead you to be a blessing. Let the blessings of heaven pour out as God leads you every day. You are never alone – He is always by your side.




1 comment:

  1. Amen Amen, I am so looking forward to the day we meet, I'm looking forward to that hug! Thankyou so much for the encouraging words. I know, and can feel God holding me up, I'm so ever thankful for the prayers of God's children. 💞🙏

    ReplyDelete