Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Pastor Caroline - Wednesday March 17, 2021 - His Hand and Our Hands

 



You have probably heard the expression;

Leave it in the hands of God

                   Or

May the hand of God be with you

                    Or

God holds you in the palm of His hand.

 

I believe when someone prays over me putting me in God’s hands, I have received a special blessing. What better place to be than in the hands of the Lord? His hands; that hold the whole world and all that is in it!!

I believe I am safe, protected, provided for and invited into His presence, when His hands are over me. I believe God guides me, and, shows me the path I should be on as I stay under His directive hand. I believe He cares for me, lifts me up and takes care of my worries; as I humble myself in His presence.

 

In 1 Peter chapter 5 verses 5 to 7 in the Good News Bible we read this;

(5) In the same way you younger men must submit yourselves to the older men. And all of you must put on the apron of humility, to serve one another; for the Scripture says, “God resists the proud, but shows favour to the humble.”

(6) Humble yourselves, then, under God‘s mighty hand, so that he will lift you up in his good time.

(7) Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you.

 

I believe God strengthens me keeps me from fear and helps me, because in Isaiah chapter 41 verse 13 I read:

(13) I am the Lord your God; I strengthen you and tell you, “Do not be afraid; I will help you.”

 

For those of us who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior, God’s hand one day will take our hand in His as we enter heaven and we will see Jesus seated at the right hand of God, a place of honour. What a glorious day that will be for all of us.

 

Today as I look over the past year of Covid I’m reminded of the many hands it takes to continue our ministry and all the many people who give their time, talent and treasure to keep the word of God afresh in the minds of others. The Board of Directors made a heart wrenching decision a year ago to cease in person services for the safety and protection of everyone who came to church. They also wanted to obey the government rules, decisions and suggestions as to how to navigate through COVID-19 as this was totally new to all of us. A year later, all of us are still navigating and believing that one day God will open the doors and we will all join once again in fellowship with everyone, hearing and learning the word, and praising His name for the safety we received under His hand of protection.  When all restrictions are lifted we shall all gather in complete safety. We will join hands in wonderful confidence and raise our hands in praise to Him, who is higher than any other.

 

Today I send thanks to all those who keep us in prayer, your hands lifted to the Father on behalf of our ministry. Thank you!! We as a ministry appreciate your love, prayers and patience as we await our joining together again in person.

 

To those who continue to support us, your giving to our ministry has been greatly appreciated. When we place your giving into the hands of those in need, rest assured those people are very thankful for the help they receive. When they pray, hands open before the Lord, God brings the blessing they need, through your hands and the offerings you give. Your gifts bless those in need. Praise be to God!! We are the hands of Jesus in these situations. We have a saying here at Master’s Hand Ministry:

Little as much when God is in it.

This is so true. All amounts, small and large, come together for the greater need of those who are waiting for an answer to prayer. So thank you for your giving, may God bless you always.

 

Without the help and direction of many; our services would not be available on social media. It takes many hands to make light work. We all work together, inputting what God gives us to share and believe His word is reaching farther than ever before. Only God can reach out when it seems as if we have to shut down. His ways are so much greater than ours. We are grateful for His hand of direction in us, through us, and over this ministry.

 

We lift our hands in prayer, we give thanks to God who enables us to do as He asks, who entrusts us with the mission to share the gospel, who blesses us so we can bless others, and, in all of this, we see His Mighty Hand at work. We are on the winning team!!!

 

In closing today may I suggest that you leave everything in God’s hands, He will direct the outcome, and may God‘s hand be with each one of us. Let us all remember, He holds us in the palm of His Almighty Hand.

 

Let us close our hands in prayer and say, Thank you Lord.   🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Let’s lift a prayer everyday, hence the seven praying hands you see here.  Just a little reminder😉

 

Have a wonderful day in the plans God has for you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment