Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Pastor Caroline - March 10, 2021 - Faith

 



In today’s picture you see the title, Faith. Then you read what is under the title. I found this in a book called Hours of Power, by Robert H Schuller. It is a book of motivation and inspiration; given to me many years ago, actually back in 2005 from my husband. Many of you may remember Robert Schuller. I personally love his writings.

 

Faith

Lord, I believe,

In the sun, even when it is behind the clouds;

In the seed, even when it lies unsprouted under the ground;

in faith, even when I have been betrayed;

in love, even when I have been rejected;

in hope, even when I have been hurt;

In God, even when you do not answer my prayers.

Amen

 

The Bible teaches us in Hebrews Chapter 11 Verse 1:

(1) To have faith is to be sure of things we hope for, to be certain of things we cannot see.

and Hebrews Verse 6 in this same Chapter reads:

(6) No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him.

 

Chapter 11 of Hebrews is entitled — Faith.

Faith is obedience to the divine word or instruction of God and we learn in this chapter about the faith of many. If you’re struggling with your faith this is a good chapter to read through as it will teach you about those, who, by faith, stayed the course of life.

Faith is believing, believing that God knows best and wants the best for us. Hence the reason our prayers are not always answered in the way we want but rather; in the best interest for our lives according to God‘s will. Aren’t you glad God knows what is best for you?

 

Believing the word of God grows our faith and understanding the word of God teaches us to be strong in our faith. This is truly what I believe. And in times of struggle I sometimes just say:

Lord I believe!

      Lord I believe!

             Lord I believe!

 

When I keep my faith and trust in God I see things in a new way. I am able to see through what originally I was not able to. I begin to do that which I was not certain I could do, but because of God’s word, I understand that all things are possible through Christ. Standing on my faith; I believe!!

How about you?

 

Stay safe, keep focused on the Lord and keep the faith, exercising it daily.  Live is full of God’s wonderful plans for each one of us. He has rewards for us and yearns to give those rewards to us when we believe and keep our faith!!


No comments:

Post a Comment