Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Thank-you from Randy MacDonald

 

I,  Randy MacDonald would like to thank each and everyone who has contributed in any and all ways during this challenging time for me. My health is compromised at this moment however, with help from the  doctors, nurses and all those at the hospital who will be at my side, I truly believe God will see me through and bring me to a great recovery and testimony. 

Thank you to Rhonda MacDonald, my sister, who immediately set up a Go Fund Me account, to Master’s Hand Ministry, who did a private fundraiser and continue to hold me in prayer, to Bruce McKay and friends at the V Filling Station, a special thank you to Lorna and Scott Cameron and Larry and Carol Campbell, and to all my business clients.

Thank you to The Lodge That Gives, where I will spend the next six weeks as my home away from home.

Philippines chapter 4 verses 4 to 13 reminds us that we can do everything through Him who gives us strength and so I believe I can come through this challenge because God is my provider and protector. I wish to thank everyone, each of you know who you are, for the help given to me which allows me to care for myself and my brother Larry. May God bless each and everyone of you.

Sincerely,
Randy McDonald.

No comments:

Post a Comment