Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Pastor Caroline - October 13, 2021 - God Is Always Present

 




God Is Always Present

 

Jeremiah chapter 23 versus 23 and 24 in my Good News Bible reads:

(23) I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only.

(24) No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

 

Isn’t it amazing, to know God is everywhere? His word clearly tells us we cannot hide from Him. Psalm 139 verses 7 to 12 clearly state;

(7) Where could I go to escape from you?

(8) If I went up to heaven, you would be there; if I lay down in the world of the dead, you would be there.

(9) If I flew away beyond the east or lived in the furthest place in the west,

(10) you would be there to lead me, you would be there to help me.

(11) I could ask the darkness to hide me or the light around me to turn into night,

(12) but even darkness is not dark for you, and the night is as bright as the day.

Darkness and light are the same to you.

 

God is omnipotent (all powerful), omniscient (all knowing), and omnipresent (everywhere). He is a God who is all powerful, all knowing, and everywhere!! Now let this sink in for a minute before you read any more.

 

It is so comforting to know God cares about us and that we have a God who is all powerful, all knowing, and everywhere, guiding our lives. This has to be one of our greatest blessings from above, wouldn’t you agree?

 

God can see us in our struggle, in our times of trouble, in our joys and in the best times of our life; He is always present.

To know God is to love Him and thank Him for everything He does for us.

 

He is with us at all times, giving us protection with His power as we read in verse 5 of Psalm 139.

 

God has created us and wants the very best for our lives. He is a faithful God who gives us His promises and we can rest in those promises. Hebrews chapter 10 verse 23 reads, again in my Good News Bible;

(23) Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess, because we can trust God to keep His promise.

 

Because God is all powerful and we believe in Him, we know we are conquerors. Jeremiah chapter 32 verse 17 tells us,

(17) Sovereign Lord, you made the earth and the sky by your great power and might; nothing is too difficult for you.

So from this I can see we serve a powerful God.

Verse 19 tells us: You make wise plans and do mighty things; you see everything that people do, and you reward them according to their actions.

Our God is a God who will reward those who are faithful to Him and punish those who disobey His commands. He is always present; He is all powerful and all knowing. We cannot hide anything from Him.

 

This is the God I serve and want to serve, all my days here on earth. I am glad He is everywhere in heaven, and here on earth. What an awesome God. We will truly never understand how awesome He is until we meet Him face-to-face.

 

God is always there. Hallelujah and Amen. Enjoy His presence.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment