Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Pastor Caroline - Wednesday August 4, 2021 - God is My Strength

 




God is my Strength



God truly is our strength. In Exodus Chapter 15 Verse 2 in the Good News Bible we read:

(2) The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.

Wow isn’t that beautiful?  We have our strength in the Lord, He gives us a song and we are assured off our victory. Now that is the way to start your new day. Confident in the Lord because of His word.

 

God is always caring for us. Even in our sleep He watches over us. That is a very comforting and peaceful thought.

 

In the trials of life, we can count on God. His resources are unlimited and we can avail ourselves in His resources because He wants to help us every day. We are told not to be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Now these are not my words, these are words found in our Bible in Philippians Chapter 4 Verses 6 and 7 (NIV)

 

I know every day I need the Lord. In my strength and in my weaknesses, I need Him every hour of every day. And dear friend, so do you. Tell others what God has done for you, pray with and for others, help someone build their faith as you example God‘s love and power in your life. Be bold —speak of the blessings God has given you and always give thanks to God, sing His praises for He loves to hear us in song and in word. Speak victory before you see victory and claim the completion of any work before the Lord, and then watch it come to pass. Praise the name of the Lord!! Be kind, loving and grateful and people will see this in you and then you can boast on the Lord by declaring:

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.

 

No matter where life begins, in the lowest of lows or the highest of highs, our God is always the same. He is no respecter of persons and therefore treats everyone of us the same, offers everyone the gift of salvation, loves us equally and He will never change. We are truly blessed by the Father who is our strength, song and victory.

 

Enjoy your day in Jesus in strength, in song and in victory!! Be blest!!




No comments:

Post a Comment