Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Thursday, June 13, 2019

I Shall Not Want Psalm 23


I Shall Not Want    Psalm 23

I shall not want for health, for “with his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5), and Jesus “Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” (Matthew 8:17)

I shall not want for prosperity, for “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Phillipians4:19)

I shall not want for security, for “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (II Timothy 1:7)

I shall not want for faith, for “God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” (Romans 12:3)

I shall not want for strength, for “the Lord is the strength of my life;” (Psalms 27:1)

I shall not want for power, for “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:” (Acts 1:8)

I shall not want as to be an overcomer because Jesus said. “In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:3)

I shall not want for peace, for “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” (Isaiah 26:3)

I shall not want for victory because, “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” (Romans 8:37)

I shall not want for victory over sin because, “For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” (Romans 8:2)

I shall not want for victory over persecution, for “If God be for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)

I shall not want for victory over confusion because, “For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace,” (I Corinthians 14:33)

I shall not want for righteousness because, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” (I Corinthians 5:21)

I shall not want for companionship because Jesus sad, “Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” (Matthew 28:20)

I shall not want for contentment, “For I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:” (Philippians 4:11)

I shall not want for victory over condemnation, for “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1)

I shall not want for liberty, for “Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” (II Corinthians 3:17)

I shall not want for victory over the cares of this life, for I am “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” (I Peter 5:7)

I shall not want for wisdom for “Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom” (I Corinthians 1:30)

I shall not want for ability, for “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” (Philippians 4:13)

I shall not want for joy, for “for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” (Nehemiah 8:10) and “With joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” (Isaiah 12:3)

I shall not want for blessings, because we are blessed with “with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ” (Ephesians 1:3)

I shall not want for redemption because I “have redemption through his blood” (Ephesians 1:7)

I shall not want for an inheritance because “In whom also we have obtained an inheritance,” (Ephesians 1:11)

I shall not want for understanding because “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened;” (Ephesians 1:18)

I shall not want for position because He has “made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:” (Ephesians 2:6)

I shall not want for victory in prayer, for “whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do,” (John 14:14)


No comments:

Post a Comment