Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sunday October 30, 2017

Here's some notes from Sunday's service.  (Thanks, Jean)



Dr. Spencer Barclay-Something to Think About
Theme: Why did Jesus come to earth?

Luke 19:10 for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
Man made his own decision to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge; by making this decision man tried to become God, believing the lie the serpent told to Eve. Ever since Adam and Eve disobeyed God mankind has gone astray, deceived into thinking they do not need God. Therefore God had to become man. After man sinned in the garden, his relationship with God was broken and man felt his sin and hid from God. Because of sin, death entered the world. Christ came to earth to restore our relationship with God, pardon our sin and commute our life sentence. Why did Christ come to earth?--to seek and save that which was lost. To seek us, build a relationship with us and save our souls from a lost eternity in hell.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


Pastor Caroline – Theme: Let him lead.




The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord

We can trust God will answer our need. God will not answer our greed. We need to take time and rest in the Lord. God leads us beside the still waters, God wants our hearts to be at peace. God wants to bring us into a time of restoration and healing. We need to let him lead us, where he would have us go and he will provide an answer to what we need is in his time, not our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment