Mission Statement


Loving God, Loving Each Other!


"We are children of God who welcome all to Fellowship, sing praises and worship to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit, who guides us as we spend time in the Word as well as in Prayer & Petition for the needs of many."

"Little is much... when God is in it."

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday July 23, 2017

 We hold Alice Boudreau and her family in prayer as they sat with Ludger on Sunday evening, July 23 as he went to be with Jesus. 
When they had to let go, God took Ledger by the hand and said "Welcome home". 

Our thoughts and prayers are with Alice, Darin and Tena, Dakota and Chris and Bryson. 

_________________________________________

Notes from Sunday's service (Thanks, Jean)

Dr. Barclay - Something to think about
Theme: We are to grow and mature spiritually and trust Christ will reveal all things we need to know in his time.
1 Corinthians 13:11-12
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

Many people do not understand there is a world of spirits just like there is a physical world. There is a great spiritual warfare going on around us. Right now in the present we do not see and know everything. Many times we only see things in the physical world and do not realize what is happening in the spiritual. Some Christians are content to stay where they are and not grow up spiritually. In the Christian life we are to grow and mature and put away the things of a sinful lifestyle and not go back to them. During this temporary, physical life, there are many things we may not fully know, comprehend or understand. However throughout eternity with Christ we will fully know and understand, what was impossible for us to fathom now and could not know previously.

We’ll Talk It Over In The By And By-----Ira Stamphill
Tho' shadows deepen, and my heart bleeds,
I will not question the way He leads;
This side of Heaven we know in part,
I will not question a broken heart.

We'll talk it over in the bye and bye.
We'll talk it over, my Lord and I.
I'll ask the reasons - He'll tell me why,
When we talk it over in the bye and bye.

I'll hide my heartache behind a smile
And wait for reasons 'til after while.
And tho' He try me, I know I'll find
That all my burdens are silver lined.

We'll talk it over in the bye and bye.
We'll talk it over, my Lord and I.
I'll ask the reasons - He'll tell me why,
When we talk it over in the bye and bye.
I'll ask the reasons - He'll tell me why,
When we talk it over
in the bye
and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment